Sunday 1 May 2011

Goal this week

Firstly welldone to everyone who completed their goal over the holidays.

We talked about three things today.

1. We gave each other written feedback on our MOTAT reviews.

2. We went over the powerpoint that Marisha left us to look at.

3. We have started to make a plan for our project.

You have already practised giving written feedback to each other. We did not have time to give every one feedback SO YOUR GOAL FOR THIS WEEK IS TO make sure that you post feedback to every one elses posts. I will put up the rest of your reviews this evening.

REMEMBER: Your feedback needs to include something you enjoyed about what has been written and also a comment on how they could make it better. Your feedback needs to give detail.

EXAMPLE: I  really liked reading about Cecil wood. I did not know that he built the first motor cycle.
Your review could be improved by telling us how he invented this.

YOU CAN USE THE STARTER SENTENCES BELOWTO HELP YOU
I really liked..........
Your review could be improved by.....

WE ARE ALWAYS KIND AND SUPPORTIVE WITH THE COMMENT WE MAKE.

Also remember to check the blog on Tuesday and Wednesday.

2 comments:

  1. I don't think this will be easy but I won't know untill I try

    ReplyDelete